Friday, April 15, 2011

What I've Been Up To

I've been up to my eyeballs in woodchips! FREE woodchips! Thank you Ameren (power company) for dumping an enormous amount of woodchips onto my driveway. I think used 1/20th of them, or less, to surround my garden. Now that the garden has a path around it, my final step will be to add the soil & get planting! A new idea of mine is to add a tall Rubbermaid shed for all my garden tools. I think I'd like to put it against the fence, on the right side. It's been kind of a pain to haul all my tools in & out of the garage for this project.
Looks like the weather is going to be rainy & cold this weekend, so I may have to wait another week or so before I get any more of this project done. Almost there!!! (And the total cost of this project has been under $100 so far!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment